In this very scary situation the second way I would deal with it would be different. I would split the cream puff and give it to the threatening people, then run away. I would run away because the cream puff has chalk on it. This could end badly they could catch me then kill me or kill me the next day at school. This might also be good because I gave them what they wanted.
The third thing I would is really stupid. I would take one for me and some for the threatening people. The ones that the threatening people get I would clean off because they might kill me if there was chalk on their cream puff. For mine I might clean it or just throw it away. This might end well, the threatening people would get what they wanted. This will most likely end badly for me though. My teacher would get so mad I would definitely be in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment